The memory foam mattress has been in the market for a little over a decade. If you haven’t bought one, here are some advantages that will convince you to so.
1. First, it is suitable for any sleeping position because it is designed to provide comfort when you sleep on your back, stomach, or side as the material is designed to mold and cradle every part of your body evenly.
2. Because it molds to your body, it is able to support each part of your body evenly and individually, so your spine stays in a neutral position the entire time. This reduces pressure points and helps reduce tossing and turning at night.
3. Conventional mattresses and pillows are not good for allergy sufferers. If you happen to be one of them, you don’t have to worry anymore because memory foam mattresses are hypoallergenic.
4. You also don’t have to worry about dust mites because memory foam mattresses are resistant, making it impossible for these to ever live on your bed.
5. Another advantage is the fact that you don’t have to flip the memory foam mattress because it does not use inner springs that after some time will make it sag.
6. Studies have shown that people who sleep on a memory foam mattress sleep more soundly than those who use a regular bed. This is the reason that thousands of doctors and other specialists recommend patients to use it to prevent bad sleep which is often linked to disorders such as narcolepsy, obesity, and irritability.
7. The memory foam mattress is also ideal for sex since the foam contours to your body, allowing you to do different kinds of contorted positions without fearing that your legs will go numb. Since there is no spring underneath the mattress, you or others outside will never hear a squeaking sound.
8. These mattresses are also very sensitive to weight and body heat, so as the temperature rises it becomes softer. Once you get out of bed it will soon return to its original shape, so it is like lying down once again on a brand-new mattress. It is suitable for all sizes, so it does not matter if you are a heavy or light person.
The price for memory foam mattresses depends on their size and density. The cheapest ones are around $300, while the most expensive are around $3000. If you find what is being sold in stores is quite expensive, you may be able to find a good deal online.
Aside from the memory foam mattress, there are other accessories you can get to complement it such as pillows, leg spacers, back support, and slippers for the bedroom. As well as cushions for when you are working in the office or on the road.
The list of advantages of a memory foam mattress should already impress you with what it can do. The only thing you have to do is see it to believe it or better yet, lie down on one to experience the difference.